Wednesday, October 18, 2006

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!

So I bought my season pass a couple of days ago to Sierra and Northstar but there's still no sign of snow yet this winter. To make things worse my parents just mailed me up my Mini DV cam and I'm dying to get some snow footy. Anyways, I couldn't take it anymore, me and my roomates had just finished watching Lords of Dogtown on HBO and we set out to the streets of Quintara, Rivera, and Moraga to test out the new cam. I just ran a pretty quick edit on the few hour sesh we had from the day. So check it out, maybe you'll like it, I'm gonna caoll it Lords Of Sunset for now, enjoy.'

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie Drennan said...

Congratulations on Matt Stanley Productions! Looks like great things are in store once some snow falls.
Your final project idea definitely has potential; let's see if we can get it more detailed next week. And please check your blog profile -- it does not have a working e-mail link (the one you have is a yahoo link that appears to be defunct). Good blogging so far; see you next Thurs.!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home