Thursday, September 21, 2006

GANGSTA ROBOT AT THE ELBO ROOM

OK, so this is my first somewhat real blog, yet I still haven't really figured out what Im doing yet and the internet at my house is still functioning way below par. Anyways, my friend Ryan (GANGSTA ROBOT) from LA is having his first show in the bay area October 2nd at the ELBO ROOM 647 Valencia Street in San Francisco, and If anyone would like to show up to show support I'm sure it would be much appreciated. If not for the support you should check it out for the cheap beer, monday night is $1 pabst blue ribbon night and you can't really beat $1 beers, so come check it out, most of you dont have much better things to do on a monday night. Also, headlining the show is a band called Lord Nasty and the Seekers of Peversion, ladies feel free to leave the how after Gangsta ROBOTS performance if you dont feel like being offended. For all of you who attend we will probably be throwing an after party at my house in the sunset for all of you who want to attend or just stop by and have another drink. Hope to see some of you there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just listened to some of Gangsta Robot's music on Myspce... not bad. They kind of remind of this group I saw at the Mezzaine about a month called Flosstradamus. I might go and check this show out if I have the time.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home